Wednesday, October 10, 2012

final product! WOO!

FINALLY! im finished! i cant believe it i actually got to this point and i honestly cannot express how happy i am. im really proud of how bobbie turned out and i cant believe that he was even better than i expected :)


just a few notes though, first, i wouldn't mind working on it more as soon as semester finishes. i've learned alot about 3d and i would love to expand what i know further. second, i would probably work on my camera angles more so it would feel like he is more into the scene. i would also probably focus more on texturing and modelling the character. though, rigging wont be so bad but again, i need to learn more about it in order to get there.

i will miss this class but i might maintain this page as my main blog page for my work in progress for future work in the industry and freelance. so, this will definitely be kept update from time to time. :)

to end this post, i would like to thank Robbie Reid and Andrew Joseph for being awesome teachers and friends and stuck by me through all my ridiculous amount of questions and partial mental breakdowns (LOL). Grirk Plongmak, Welson Ling and Kevin Fu for helping me with rendering out my scenes after 6 hours of my stuff breaking. :) Lastly, i would like to thank Jarrad for supporting and teaching not just me but the class everything about visual effects and what we should look for and all that jazz.

the final product for this project will be submitted in class :)

will definitely blog more soon. but for now, au revoir! :)

trish x

No comments:

Post a Comment